This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
Raising Readers in Story County is seeking volunteer tutors to promote literacy skills this summer for students entering first through fourth grade in the fall. RRSC is inviting you to partner with us to prevent the “summer slide” and address learning loss resulting from the pandemic. Together we can create a difference for the children in our Story County communities.
To see the various sites and time frames and to sign up for tutoring, click on this link: tinyurl.com/Be-a-Buddy.
Any time before each end date or when space runs out.
16 and up
Background check, Training
Volunteer tutors must...
- be at least 14 years old.
- enjoy working with children.
- undergo a background check.
- attend a one-hour training.
- be available for a minimum of 45 minutes two times per week (90 minutes/week). Ideally, tutors will be able to work two consecutive 45-minute sessions with one child each session.
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours